Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/21/2018
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The energy and sustainability landscape is rapidly evolving, and it’s important for businesses to adapt in order to be successful and competitive. This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, provides an understanding of three main underlying forces, how they’ve impacted business over the last several years, and how businesses can leverage them to improve operations over the next two-to-five years.
- Digitization is access to more data than ever through IoT, connected buildings and more.
- Decentralization is the integration of renewables into the traditional energy portfolio.
- Decarbonization is about measuring, tracking, reducing and disclosing the impact of business on our planet, and how it is being woven into the fabric of business.
Speakers for this special video panel discussion include:
- Sara Law, vice president and head of global initiatives, CDP
- Vikram Kulkarni, vice president of sustainability solutions, ENGIE Resources
- Mike Kaplan, vice president of marketing, ENGIE Insight
- John Failla, founder & editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions
- Exclusive Research: The State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs