Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/21/2018
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The energy and sustainability landscape is rapidly evolving, and it’s important for businesses to adapt in order to be successful and competitive. This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, provides an understanding of three main underlying forces, how they’ve impacted business over the last several years, and how businesses can leverage them to improve operations over the next two-to-five years.
- Digitization is access to more data than ever through IoT, connected buildings and more.
- Decentralization is the integration of renewables into the traditional energy portfolio.
- Decarbonization is about measuring, tracking, reducing and disclosing the impact of business on our planet, and how it is being woven into the fabric of business.
Speakers for this special video panel discussion include:
- Sara Law, vice president and head of global initiatives, CDP
- Vikram Kulkarni, vice president of sustainability solutions, ENGIE Resources
- Mike Kaplan, vice president of marketing, ENGIE Insight
- John Failla, founder & editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions
- Exclusive Research: The State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot