Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/21/2018
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The energy and sustainability landscape is rapidly evolving, and it’s important for businesses to adapt in order to be successful and competitive. This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, provides an understanding of three main underlying forces, how they’ve impacted business over the last several years, and how businesses can leverage them to improve operations over the next two-to-five years.
- Digitization is access to more data than ever through IoT, connected buildings and more.
- Decentralization is the integration of renewables into the traditional energy portfolio.
- Decarbonization is about measuring, tracking, reducing and disclosing the impact of business on our planet, and how it is being woven into the fabric of business.
Speakers for this special video panel discussion include:
- Sara Law, vice president and head of global initiatives, CDP
- Vikram Kulkarni, vice president of sustainability solutions, ENGIE Resources
- Mike Kaplan, vice president of marketing, ENGIE Insight
- John Failla, founder & editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions
- Exclusive Research: The State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook
- Facebook's U.S. Renewable Energy Impact Study
- Goldman Sachs 2020 Sustainability Report