What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
Type: White Paper
Categories: Power Prices, Regulation, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 1/23/2019
Source: Enel X North America
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The energy markets are complex, and it can be difficult for large energy consumers to monitor the constantly changing energy world to determine how activity in the market could affect them.
In their annual energy market outlook, Enel X North America’s Intelligence and Analytics team breaks down what large energy consumers need to know about the major developments set to take place in 2019. Divided into three parts, this year’s report breaks down:
- Why corporate buyers are likely to see costs for renewable energy increase in the coming years
- How natural gas supply and demand trends could affect energy prices in 2019
- The potential impact of emerging regulations in several key markets across the US
Download the whitepaper to learn more about the key market issues facing energy consumers in 2019.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum