Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources
Date Published: 1/30/2019
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Data centers are in demand as the growth of cloud computing and the subsequent challenge of powering big data has led to a data center construction boom. This white paper, presented by CPower, offers a complete guide to how these data centers can earn revenue with demand-side energy management.
Data centers with distributed resources at their facilities, such as backup generators, are in prime position to reap significant financial benefits by monetizing their existing energy assets. The report will:
- Examine the challenges data centers face concerning energy management
- Identify and analyze potential assets many organizations in the industry already possess
- Review demand-side energy management including types of programs and practices
- Present a complete demand-side energy management plan for a fictitious data center facility
- Provide recommendations on how your data center can get started with demand-side energy management
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum