Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources
Date Published: 1/30/2019
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Data centers are in demand as the growth of cloud computing and the subsequent challenge of powering big data has led to a data center construction boom. This white paper, presented by CPower, offers a complete guide to how these data centers can earn revenue with demand-side energy management.
Data centers with distributed resources at their facilities, such as backup generators, are in prime position to reap significant financial benefits by monetizing their existing energy assets. The report will:
- Examine the challenges data centers face concerning energy management
- Identify and analyze potential assets many organizations in the industry already possess
- Review demand-side energy management including types of programs and practices
- Present a complete demand-side energy management plan for a fictitious data center facility
- Provide recommendations on how your data center can get started with demand-side energy management
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot