Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
Categories: Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage
Date Published: 5/3/2019
Source: Lockheed Martin
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
"If our machines use less energy, will we just use more of them?" That's the question asked by Devan Tracy, senior energy engineer at Lockheed Martin, in the opening of her presentation at Smart Energy Decisions' 2019 Innovation Summit.
Tracy shared ideas to ensure that this concept, called Jevons paradox, doesn't become a reality. "One such strategy, from my point of view, is to be more conscious with the data that you have access to in your facilities today," she explained. As the company optimizes its manufacturing operations with technology of the fourth industrial revolution, energy is a natural part of that process.
Download this presentation to learn about Lockheed Martin's view of the future of energy management and to discover why facilities is core to their digital transformation strategy.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- What is Efficiency-as-a-Service?
- How to Get Utilities and Regulators to Provide Renewable Energy Options that Work for Your Company
- The business case for a price on carbon
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019