No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Finance
Date Published: 6/24/2019
Source: Enel X
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
The continuing transformation of the energy industry has wide-ranging implications that make distributed energy resources (DERs) more valuable for both the electric grid and the large energy consumers that rely on it. This report, presented by Enel X, explores opportunities for flexible financing options to help C&I energy consumers integrate and update DERs to capture value without taking on this risk of capital investment.
This report explores the implications of the evolving energy industry and the financial benefits of DERs, along with a presentation of business cases for project financing of energy storage, solar-plus-storage, and backup generator upgrades.
Download Enel X's report to explore these unprecedented opportunities for large enregy customers.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum