No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Finance
Date Published: 6/24/2019
Source: Enel X
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
The continuing transformation of the energy industry has wide-ranging implications that make distributed energy resources (DERs) more valuable for both the electric grid and the large energy consumers that rely on it. This report, presented by Enel X, explores opportunities for flexible financing options to help C&I energy consumers integrate and update DERs to capture value without taking on this risk of capital investment.
This report explores the implications of the evolving energy industry and the financial benefits of DERs, along with a presentation of business cases for project financing of energy storage, solar-plus-storage, and backup generator upgrades.
Download Enel X's report to explore these unprecedented opportunities for large enregy customers.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant