The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial
Date Published: 6/26/2019
Source: NRG Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
The increasing deployment of distributed energy resources is causing shifts in the century-old electric grid and a rethinking of business models. This white paper from NRG Energy focuses on opportunities available to businesses and institutions within the PJM Interconnection, one of the world’s largest organized wholesale markets.
This white paper offers insights into the evolution of DERs and how it is bringing businesses within PJM greater control over their energy supply through asset-backed demand response, a new way to improve electric reliability and energy price management.
Download the report to explore actions PJM businesses can take right now.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant