Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/3/2019
Source: General Motors
With the release of its ninth annual sustainability report, "Transformation in Progress," General Motors demonstrates that sustainability is deeply integrated into its business strategy and is core to operations.
In the report’s CEO Message, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, “In 2018, we accelerated our transformation to position the company for long-term success in a rapidly changing world. As we continue to strengthen our core business, we are placing smart bets on technologies that will drive a future that is electric, autonomous, connected and shared.”
Highlights from the report include updates on driving environmental stewardship, building a new all-electric architecture, advancing infrastructure to ensure the EV market thrives, and working towards the commercial introduction of autonomous vehicles.
Download General Motors' infographic to explore highlights of the company's progress toward its vision of zero crashes, zero emissions, and zero congestion.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant