Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/3/2019
Source: General Motors
With the release of its ninth annual sustainability report, "Transformation in Progress," General Motors demonstrates that sustainability is deeply integrated into its business strategy and is core to operations.
In the report’s CEO Message, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, “In 2018, we accelerated our transformation to position the company for long-term success in a rapidly changing world. As we continue to strengthen our core business, we are placing smart bets on technologies that will drive a future that is electric, autonomous, connected and shared.”
Highlights from the report include updates on driving environmental stewardship, building a new all-electric architecture, advancing infrastructure to ensure the EV market thrives, and working towards the commercial introduction of autonomous vehicles.
Download General Motors' infographic to explore highlights of the company's progress toward its vision of zero crashes, zero emissions, and zero congestion.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot