DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 8/2/2019
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions' recent Distributed Energy Forum focused on creating and executing strategies to maximize opportunities from the deployment of distributed energy resources by large power users. We continue our series of event presentations with the keynote, "Charting a course for DERs at Tyson" from Alex Floyd, senior manager, sustainable food strategy.
Noting that Tyson is in "year one of getting serious about reducing our carbon footprint," Floyd identifies three key areas to address in order to meet the company's goal to reduce GHG emissions by 30% by 2030: electricity supply, efficiency by design, and demand-side efficiency.
To download the presentation, click here:
Click here for information on Smart Energy Decisions' next event, the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, September 16-18, Ponte Vedra inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
- Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree Tool
- DE Forum Presentation: Walmart's Distributed Energy Journey - Past, Present and Future
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects