DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/9/2019
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions' recent Distributed Energy Forum focused on creating and executing strategies to maximize opportunities from the deployment of distributed energy resources by large power users. We continue our series of event presentations with the keynote, "How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant" from Art Justice, vice president of energy and sustainability, Cinemark.
While implementing DERs at owned properties is relatively easy, explained Justice, working with landlords is "an adventure." This presentation explores how to get started and factors that may impact these projects, as well as a review of Cinemark's on-site solar and EV charging strategies.
To download the presentation, click here:
Click here for information on Smart Energy Decisions' next event, the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, September 16-18, Ponte Vedra inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report