Energy in the C Suite
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 11/15/2019
Which stakeholder groups are emerging to influence Fortune 500 sustainability strategies? How are executives responding to climate and energy risks by setting carbon prices or zero-carbon transition dates? Learn this, and more, by downloading ENGIE’s white paper, “Energy in the C Suite: How finance leaders and other executives are responding to climate risk and the new energy environment." The white paper analyzes results of a survey of 170 leaders of Fortune 500 companies, designed to:
- Assess executive involvement in energy decisions
- Identify stakeholders in and drivers of energy and sustainability strategies
- Learn about carbon goals and pricing
- Understand perceived business risks from climate change and energy infrastructure
- Gauge the appeal of energy as a service
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot