Energy in the C Suite
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 11/15/2019
Which stakeholder groups are emerging to influence Fortune 500 sustainability strategies? How are executives responding to climate and energy risks by setting carbon prices or zero-carbon transition dates? Learn this, and more, by downloading ENGIE’s white paper, “Energy in the C Suite: How finance leaders and other executives are responding to climate risk and the new energy environment." The white paper analyzes results of a survey of 170 leaders of Fortune 500 companies, designed to:
- Assess executive involvement in energy decisions
- Identify stakeholders in and drivers of energy and sustainability strategies
- Learn about carbon goals and pricing
- Understand perceived business risks from climate change and energy infrastructure
- Gauge the appeal of energy as a service
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.