2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/9/2019
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions Research
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The third edition of Smart Energy Decisions' Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study, sponsored by ENGIE, uncovers ways in which the industry continues to change and grow, as early adopters expand their use of renewable energy and new market entrants are attracted by novel methods of sourcing and more flexible contract terms.
Respondents represent 110 organizations—commercial, industrial, institutional and government—at various levels of experience in RE sourcing, from considering their first purchase through having completed more than five purchases. These respondents shared their perceptions and realities of renewable sourcing, including types and methods used for procurement, drivers, barriers, targets, and preferred partners.
Download the report to explore the results of the 2019 Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?