2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 12/9/2019
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions Research
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The third edition of Smart Energy Decisions' Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study, sponsored by ENGIE, uncovers ways in which the industry continues to change and grow, as early adopters expand their use of renewable energy and new market entrants are attracted by novel methods of sourcing and more flexible contract terms.
Respondents represent 110 organizations—commercial, industrial, institutional and government—at various levels of experience in RE sourcing, from considering their first purchase through having completed more than five purchases. These respondents shared their perceptions and realities of renewable sourcing, including types and methods used for procurement, drivers, barriers, targets, and preferred partners.
Download the report to explore the results of the 2019 Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America