EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 2/26/2020
Source: The Climate Group
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
EV100 presents its Progress and Insights Report for 2020, highlighting the strength and progress of the campaign to have businesses switch their fleets to electric vehicles (EVs) and/or installing EV charging company-wide by 2030.
A total of 340,000 vehicles and 3,200 locations for charging are now committed across 67 companies through EV100. Members are driven by a desire to lead on tackling the climate crisis and toxic air pollution while acting on the growing expectations of their stakeholders and realizing business benefits.
Explore the report to review EV100's progress and plans for the future.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update