EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 2/26/2020
Source: The Climate Group
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
EV100 presents its Progress and Insights Report for 2020, highlighting the strength and progress of the campaign to have businesses switch their fleets to electric vehicles (EVs) and/or installing EV charging company-wide by 2030.
A total of 340,000 vehicles and 3,200 locations for charging are now committed across 67 companies through EV100. Members are driven by a desire to lead on tackling the climate crisis and toxic air pollution while acting on the growing expectations of their stakeholders and realizing business benefits.
Explore the report to review EV100's progress and plans for the future.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
- Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at Institutions
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- Alternative Clean Fuels for Decarbonization: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) & Green Hydrogen
- 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- Why Leslie Knope Would Be Proud of the New Federal Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Incorporating the Better Plants Steam System In-Plant Training Into Corporate Training and Energy Management Best Practices
- Four ways your business can benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement Advances RE at Colorado State University
- Learning the language of sustainability planning and climate reporting