Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Industrial
Date Published: 3/25/2020
Primary Topic: Demand Management
Last year, nearly 2,000 organizations nationwide downloaded the State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America book by CPower’s energy experts. This year, CPower picks up where they left off with a market-by-market analysis of the issues, trends, and regulations organizations like yours should understand in 2020 to make better decisions about your energy use and spend.
Download the 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America to explore answers to these questions:
- How have the recent wildfires in California affected the Golden State’s drive to clean, renewable energy?
- What did Texas learn from an August that featured the state’s first demand response events in almost five years?
- How is MISO positioned to meet the future of energy that includes a combination of both regulated and deregulated energy regions?
- The Reforming Energy Vision is entering its sixth year. How is New York faring in meeting its Governor’s lofty ambitions?
- Fuel security is New England’s most pressing concern. What market designs are in store to alleviate those concerns?
- PJM has officially become a year-round only demand response market. What is zonal aggregation and how can it help PJM organizations participate in demand response on their terms?
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?
- Bringing Sustainability & Savings to Albany Medical Center