Virtual Innovation Summit Keynote: The Evolution of Energy Management at Celanese
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/22/2020
Author: By David Reid, Celanese
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions is proud to present a 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit keynote presentation from David Reid, Global Energy and Productivity Leader at Celanese.
With “The Evolution of Energy Management at Celanese” Reid looks at the strong history of energy projects at this Fortune 500 company and his current focus on three pillars: programs, projects, and people – a strategy that led to more than 120 energy-related projects in 2019 and savings of about 5% of their total energy spend.
Watch this Virtual Innovation Summit keynote to learn about how Celanese develops strategies to save energy and money:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update