Virtual Innovation Summit Keynote: The Evolution of Energy Management at Celanese
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/22/2020
Author: By David Reid, Celanese
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions is proud to present a 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit keynote presentation from David Reid, Global Energy and Productivity Leader at Celanese.
With “The Evolution of Energy Management at Celanese” Reid looks at the strong history of energy projects at this Fortune 500 company and his current focus on three pillars: programs, projects, and people – a strategy that led to more than 120 energy-related projects in 2019 and savings of about 5% of their total energy spend.
Watch this Virtual Innovation Summit keynote to learn about how Celanese develops strategies to save energy and money:
Click here for more information about Smart Energy Decisions events, including the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, June 27-29.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum