2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 6/3/2020
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
For anyone involved in the energy and sustainability industry back in 2010, 2020 is hardly recognizable. Changes over the past decade were seismic and the new decade—starting with the global response to the current pandemic—holds even more in store. Disruption is expanding the role of energy managers, digital innovations are transforming programs, and bold commitments are preparing organizations for an uncertain future.
Schneider Electric, in partnership with GreenBiz Research, surveyed over 260 energy and sustainability professionals to assess the state of the market. Explore the 2020 Corporate Energy & Sustainability Progress Report to make sense of the moment, gain insights into how market dynamics and current events will shape the next decade for energy and sustainability, and use 5 expert action steps to unlock opportunities for your organization.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum