Enhancing Sustainable Cities
Type: Case Study
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/5/2020
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The City of Temecula in California is a shining star in their commitment to govern based on a 10-year sustainability plan. Noticing that the integration of renewable energy is a draw for people looking to relocate to areas offering a higher quality of life, the City looked to identify opportunities to use solar for habitat restoration and enhancement. This led the City to work with BioStar in order to navigate a cleaner carbon footprint and achieve ESG goals through cost-effective renewables.
Download this case study explore how collaborative partnerships, such as City of Temecula and BioStar, have proven successful in creating a more sustainable earth.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation