Enhancing Sustainable Cities
Type: Case Study
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/5/2020
Source: BioStar Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The City of Temecula in California is a shining star in their commitment to govern based on a 10-year sustainability plan. Noticing that the integration of renewable energy is a draw for people looking to relocate to areas offering a higher quality of life, the City looked to identify opportunities to use solar for habitat restoration and enhancement. This led the City to work with BioStar in order to navigate a cleaner carbon footprint and achieve ESG goals through cost-effective renewables.
Download this case study explore how collaborative partnerships, such as City of Temecula and BioStar, have proven successful in creating a more sustainable earth.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training