Enhancing Sustainable Cities
Type: Case Study
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 6/5/2020
Source: BioStar Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
The City of Temecula in California is a shining star in their commitment to govern based on a 10-year sustainability plan. Noticing that the integration of renewable energy is a draw for people looking to relocate to areas offering a higher quality of life, the City looked to identify opportunities to use solar for habitat restoration and enhancement. This led the City to work with BioStar in order to navigate a cleaner carbon footprint and achieve ESG goals through cost-effective renewables.
Download this case study explore how collaborative partnerships, such as City of Temecula and BioStar, have proven successful in creating a more sustainable earth.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?