Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 6/26/2020
Source: Edison Energy
For commercial real estate property owners and developers, solar energy is a viable solution to help meet economic and environmental sustainability goals. This case study from Edison Energy explores the approach taken by Chicago's Corner Office LLC, a commercial developer, to optimize efficiency, cut back on costs, and become more self-sufficient by operating as close to off-grid as possible.
Corner Office commissioned the services of Edison Energy to conduct a feasibility study for the installation of a photovoltaic generating plant and LED lighting retrofit at its 19,000 sq. ft. property. The case study, "Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation," features the approach taken and results of that study as well as a look at the financial incentives tapped to complete the project.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution