Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 7/10/2020
Source: Apex Clean Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Why and how are companies making the transition to clean energy? The “why” is increasingly clear. ESG commitments, paired with the compelling financial returns of renewable energy purchases, are driving procurement decisions in new ways. Buyers increasingly seek renewables as cost-competitive sources of new power generation that offer a hedge against price volatility seen in traditional energy options.
But for many power buyers, the “how” remains elusive. This white paper from Apex Clean Energy offers a look at solutions to fit diverse needs and priorities and helps identify procurement strategies that new and experienced energy buyers alike can apply to help scale new projects and reach beyond their current energy solutions.
Download the report to explore perspectives and best practices on corporate clean energy procurement:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases