Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 7/10/2020
Source: Apex Clean Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Why and how are companies making the transition to clean energy? The “why” is increasingly clear. ESG commitments, paired with the compelling financial returns of renewable energy purchases, are driving procurement decisions in new ways. Buyers increasingly seek renewables as cost-competitive sources of new power generation that offer a hedge against price volatility seen in traditional energy options.
But for many power buyers, the “how” remains elusive. This white paper from Apex Clean Energy offers a look at solutions to fit diverse needs and priorities and helps identify procurement strategies that new and experienced energy buyers alike can apply to help scale new projects and reach beyond their current energy solutions.
Download the report to explore perspectives and best practices on corporate clean energy procurement:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot