2020 Innovation Awards Insights Report
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/15/2020
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions is proud to present a special Insights report celebrating the winners of our third annual 2020 Innovation Awards. These awards recognize the exemplary use and implementation of innovative technologies and progressive practices among large electric power users (customers), their suppliers, and utilities that reflect new approaches to energy procurement and management.
The report features information on each winning project, including stellar work done by Adobe, Atrium Health, Bowery Farming, Bloomberg LP, City of Cincinnati, City of Santa Ana, CA, Consolidated Edison, Cox Enterprises, Ecuador Ministry of Energy, Facebook, Gap Inc., IBM, Lockheed Martin Corporation, McCormick & Company, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Metropolis Investment Holdings, Microsoft Inc., Minneapolis Public Schools, NextEra Energy, Pompeian, Inc., Related Companies, Salesforce, Stony Brook University, U.S. Marine Corps, University of Massachusetts/Amherst, Workday, and Xcel Energy.
Download the report to explore projects that reflect the growth, innovation, and creativity driving today's energy industry:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot