10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 7/22/2020
Source: Enel X
Few businesses understand the full range of factors involved in power purchase agreements (PPAs) or virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs). In this white paper from Enel X, find out more about the legal, environmental, financial, timing, and risk considerations that must be weighed in evaluating these projects.
Renewable energy decisions impact a wide variety of stakeholders across your organization, often with competing priorities. This paper emphasizes the importance of working together to evaluate renewable energy options and weigh final decisions.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
- Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at Institutions
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- Alternative Clean Fuels for Decarbonization: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) & Green Hydrogen
- 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- Why Leslie Knope Would Be Proud of the New Federal Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Incorporating the Better Plants Steam System In-Plant Training Into Corporate Training and Energy Management Best Practices
- Four ways your business can benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement Advances RE at Colorado State University
- Learning the language of sustainability planning and climate reporting