10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 7/22/2020
Source: Enel X
Few businesses understand the full range of factors involved in power purchase agreements (PPAs) or virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs). In this white paper from Enel X, find out more about the legal, environmental, financial, timing, and risk considerations that must be weighed in evaluating these projects.
Renewable energy decisions impact a wide variety of stakeholders across your organization, often with competing priorities. This paper emphasizes the importance of working together to evaluate renewable energy options and weigh final decisions.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot