10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 7/22/2020
Source: Enel X
Few businesses understand the full range of factors involved in power purchase agreements (PPAs) or virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs). In this white paper from Enel X, find out more about the legal, environmental, financial, timing, and risk considerations that must be weighed in evaluating these projects.
Renewable energy decisions impact a wide variety of stakeholders across your organization, often with competing priorities. This paper emphasizes the importance of working together to evaluate renewable energy options and weigh final decisions.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases