SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
Type: Case Study
Categories: GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 7/27/2020
Source: McDonald's, Apex Clean Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
McDonald's recently signed a VPPA for 220 MW from Aviator Wind West - the country's largest single-phase, single-site wind project - developed by Apex Clean Energy in Texas.
Read this case study to learn how the deal came together, beginning at the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, where McDonald's Emma Cox arrived in search of renewable energy supply opportunities to help her company achieve its science-based target to reduce GHG emissions from their offices and restaurants by 36% by 2030,
Smart Energy Decisions' Virtual Distributed Energy Forum is set for September 21-25. Energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update