Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Industrial
Date Published: 8/10/2020
Source: BioStar Renewables
The onset of COVID-19 has upended businesses, educational institutions, stadiums, etc., challenging all indoor community spaces to rethink how best to reengage with their respective audiences. In this case study from BioStar Renewables, learn how key technologies are ensuring safe, clean, interior air, delivered to its educational customers and others, all at a true value.
The cast study focuses on charter schools in New York and Georgia, as well as Minneapolis' U.S. Bank Stadium, home to the NFL's Minnesota Vikings. In 2019 - well before the pandemic took hold - these three forward-thinking organizations prioritized and address their challenges of securing safe indoor air quality, leading to the installation of a sophisticated air purification system. Explore this report to see how their pioneering success is paving the way for others to follow suit.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update