Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 8/19/2020
Apple has unveiled its plan to become carbon neutral across its entire business, manufacturing supply chain, and product life cycle by 2030. In its 2020 Environmental Progress report, the company details its plans to reduce emissions by 75 percent by 2030 while developing innovative carbon removal solutions for the remaining 25 percent of its comprehensive footprint. Apple is already carbon neutral today for its global corporate operations, and this new commitment means that by 2030, every Apple device sold will have net zero climate impact.
Apple engages with governments, businesses, NGOs, and consumers around the world to support policies that strengthen environmental protections and the transition to clean energy, which the company sees as a vital component of global climate action.
Download the report to explore Apple's 10-year Climate Roadmap:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?
- Bringing Sustainability & Savings to Albany Medical Center
- Stronger Together: Systemic Efficiency through Demand Management
- Now Is the Time for Energy-Efficient and Sustainable Data Centers