Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 8/19/2020
Apple has unveiled its plan to become carbon neutral across its entire business, manufacturing supply chain, and product life cycle by 2030. In its 2020 Environmental Progress report, the company details its plans to reduce emissions by 75 percent by 2030 while developing innovative carbon removal solutions for the remaining 25 percent of its comprehensive footprint. Apple is already carbon neutral today for its global corporate operations, and this new commitment means that by 2030, every Apple device sold will have net zero climate impact.
Apple engages with governments, businesses, NGOs, and consumers around the world to support policies that strengthen environmental protections and the transition to clean energy, which the company sees as a vital component of global climate action.
Download the report to explore Apple's 10-year Climate Roadmap:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution