Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
Categories: Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/24/2020
Source: Enel Green Power
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Organizations working to design a renewable energy strategy and achieve corporate sustainability goals are faced with several options with varying degrees of effort, impact, and cost. In this white paper from Enel Green Power, you’ll learn more about the four paths to renewables and what the key considerations are for engaging in a virtual power purchase agreement.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?
- Bringing Sustainability & Savings to Albany Medical Center
- Stronger Together: Systemic Efficiency through Demand Management
- Now Is the Time for Energy-Efficient and Sustainable Data Centers