Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
Categories: Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/24/2020
Source: Enel Green Power
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Organizations working to design a renewable energy strategy and achieve corporate sustainability goals are faced with several options with varying degrees of effort, impact, and cost. In this white paper from Enel Green Power, you’ll learn more about the four paths to renewables and what the key considerations are for engaging in a virtual power purchase agreement.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution