Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
Categories: Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/24/2020
Source: Enel Green Power
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Organizations working to design a renewable energy strategy and achieve corporate sustainability goals are faced with several options with varying degrees of effort, impact, and cost. In this white paper from Enel Green Power, you’ll learn more about the four paths to renewables and what the key considerations are for engaging in a virtual power purchase agreement.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update