Bundling Competitive Supply and Distributed Energy Resources
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Industrial
Date Published: 9/9/2020
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
When making energy decisions, many Texas businesses think about competitive supply and distributed energy resources (DERs) separately. And until now, the approach made sense. But it may no longer be the most practical or cost-effective game plan. This white paper produced by NRG introduces a new approach, a cohesive and flexible energy strategy that bundles and coordinates your competitive supply and DERs. Managing these resources together achieves price benefits beyond their individual values.
Download this white paper to explore a new strategy for Texas businesses to achieve better pricing by leveraging resource flexibility:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update