Bundling Competitive Supply and Distributed Energy Resources
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Industrial
Date Published: 9/9/2020
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
When making energy decisions, many Texas businesses think about competitive supply and distributed energy resources (DERs) separately. And until now, the approach made sense. But it may no longer be the most practical or cost-effective game plan. This white paper produced by NRG introduces a new approach, a cohesive and flexible energy strategy that bundles and coordinates your competitive supply and DERs. Managing these resources together achieves price benefits beyond their individual values.
Download this white paper to explore a new strategy for Texas businesses to achieve better pricing by leveraging resource flexibility:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot