Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
Type: White Paper
Categories: Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 9/11/2020
Source: Customer First Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
With climate imperatives and corporate ambition growing, energy and sustainability leads have become key players in reducing their organization's carbon emissions and transitioning to decarbonized supply. In this white paper, CustomerFirst Renewables shows how these leads can achieve superhero status by maximizing value and savings that can support their organization and help fund sustainability and other critical initiatives.
Checklists and tips are provided for these three key areas:
- Giving your retail energy strategy a fresh look
- Layering in new cost-effective renewable energy solutions
- Actively managing an integrated supply portfolio
Download this report for practical tips to uncover real value opportunities and how to access them:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report
- Setting Records, Walmart Continues Moving Toward Becoming a Totally Renewable Business
- Competitive Wholesale Markets Unlock Procurement Options—Will the Proposed Southeast Energy Exchange Market Do the Same?
- A perspective on weather, the grid, and bringing resilience to your energy approach
- Want to Tune Up Your City’s Buildings? First, Tune Up Your Approach.
- Turning Sustainability Goals into Action: DER Survey Insights, Part 4