Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
Type: White Paper
Categories: Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 9/11/2020
Source: Customer First Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
With climate imperatives and corporate ambition growing, energy and sustainability leads have become key players in reducing their organization's carbon emissions and transitioning to decarbonized supply. In this white paper, CustomerFirst Renewables shows how these leads can achieve superhero status by maximizing value and savings that can support their organization and help fund sustainability and other critical initiatives.
Checklists and tips are provided for these three key areas:
- Giving your retail energy strategy a fresh look
- Layering in new cost-effective renewable energy solutions
- Actively managing an integrated supply portfolio
Download this report for practical tips to uncover real value opportunities and how to access them:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?
- Bringing Sustainability & Savings to Albany Medical Center
- Stronger Together: Systemic Efficiency through Demand Management
- Now Is the Time for Energy-Efficient and Sustainable Data Centers