How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 10/16/2020
Source: Edison Energy
Companies are continuously looking for innovative ways to future-proof their business and advance their goals – and integrating sustainability into their supply chain strategy has proven to be a pragmatic yet impactful approach.
While there are many nuanced, tactical components to crafting an approach, this White Paper from Edison Energy provides guidance to organizations on how to engage their supply chain in order to deliver on their sustainability goals and greenhouse gas mitigation efforts. Regardless of the industry or the size of your company or supply chain, we have identified four key components of a successful supply chain sustainability effort:
1. Map the supply chain
2. Consider all levers for implementation
3. Leverage data and technology to drive decision making
4. Link sustainability supply chain goals to the enterprise strategy
Please fill out the form below to download the White Paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update