SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart
Type: Research Study
Date Published: 3/5/2021
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
What effect has COVID-19 had on sustainability plans? And when will energy, sustainability, and facility executives return to their offices? Smart Energy Decisions fielded a Pulse survey in January to find out.
The good news: a majority of respondents say they are moving ahead - or even ramping up - their sustainability plans during 2021. The uncertain news: while half of respondents say their companies have a stated return policy, these dates have proven to be moved in reaction to the latest infection rates and vaccine news. Meanwhile, a majority of organizations have travel bans in place, with a significant percentage of respondents expecting to be grounded for the rest of this year.
Explore this report for a snapshot of policies and opinions on the push to meet sustainability goals and return to offices.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- Carbon Credits' Role in Achieving Net Zero, Carbon Neutrality, and SBTi Targets
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report