Scope 1, 2 and 3 Emissions: What to Address First in Your GHG Reduction Journey
Categories: GHG Emissions
Date Published: 5/12/2021
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
More businesses are auditing their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions sources, either onsite or offsite, to find areas of improvement in order to comply with statewide clean energy regulations and to meet ESG goals to attract investors.
In this article, Constellation advises that to start the process, it's important to get acquainted with the various sources of emissions associated with businesses, classified as Scope 1, 2, and 3.
Download this article to find out which Scope reductions should be part of your GHG strategy.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report