Beyond Price: What Else to Consider When Committing to a Renewable Energy Project
Categories: Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/9/2021
Source: Apex Clean Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Renewable energy projects offer myriad benefits to our climate and communities alike. Although power purchasers often cite the amount of renewable energy they procure, the value of other project benefits — environmental sustainability, environmental justice, local investment and initiatives, and regional economic impact — is often not discussed beyond the local host community. But with those benefits comes an opportunity to align your organization’s vision and mission with its investment.
In Beyond Price from Apex Clean Energy, you’ll learn how—with core values guiding the search for the right renewable investment—these additional attributes become an opportunity to communicate your organization’s values and priorities.
View this report to understand how to choose the renewable energy projects that are right for your organization.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies