Insights from the 2021 Summer Edition of the Virtual Renewable Energy Forum
Categories: Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 8/30/2021
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
We are happily looking forward to bringing our community back together in person for the Renewable Energy Forum/Winter Edition on December 6-9, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, California. To get in the spirit of collaboration, take a look back at a report from our recent event, Insights from the 2021 Summer Edition of the Renewable Energy Forum.
This insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of each general session to give you the flavor of this thought-provoking and actionable content. Sessions include:
- “Building a Global Renewable Energy Portfolio” with Zephyr Taylor, Mars, Inc.
- “Inspiring Diversity in Energy” with Ajulo Othow, EnerWealth Solutions LLC and Dana Clare Redden, Solar Stewards
- "Capitalizing on Opportunities in Community Solar” with Miro Sutton, NRG Energy
- "Bucknell’s Renewable Energy Journey" with Victor Udo, Bucknell University
- “A Guide to Addressing Your Scope 3 Value Chain Emissions” with Katherine Canoy, 3Degrees
- “Creating Your Roadmap to Net Zero” with Tripp Borstel, ENGIE Impact
Download Insights from the 2021 Summer Edition of the Renewable Energy Forum to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. And start making plans to join our community IN PERSON at the Winter Edition of the Renewable Energy Forum, December 6-8, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, Interested buyers can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update