Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 9/29/2021
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Businesses that operate with natural gas and plan to achieve aggressive sustainability goals can still aim for full decarbonization or 100 percent renewable status. In this article, Constellation explains the options of offsetting gas usage through the purchase of carbon offsets or by switching to renewable natural gas (RNG) in order to reduce GHG emissions.
Download this article to learn about each option and begin exploring which path is best for your organization.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Insights from the 2021 Summer Edition of the Virtual Renewable Energy Forum
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- The Home Depot ESG Report: 5 Takeaways