How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 10/8/2021
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
There is a growing consensus that the electrification of transportation is an important step in meeting aggressive GHG emissions reduction goals. To reduce its carbon footprint by 2022, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey has teamed up with Constellation to transition its entire fleet of buses at John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport from diesel to battery electric.
This report from Constellation explores this groundbreaking project and discusses the benefits of electrification and who should consider electrifying their fleet.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Insights from the 2021 Summer Edition of the Virtual Renewable Energy Forum
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- The Home Depot ESG Report: 5 Takeaways