The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
Type: Research Study
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 10/18/2021
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions presents The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification, a first-of-its-kind study to explore key dynamics driving the transition to electrified commercial fleets.
Sponsored by NRG Energy, exclusive survey results reveal drivers and barriers experienced as organizations advance toward fleet electrification. Among areas explored in the study are operating models, intentions to electrify, the decision-making process, where growth is expected, benefits already achieved, and how best to plan the journey.
Download the report to see how your journey to fleet electrification compares to other organizations.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update