Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources
Date Published: 11/10/2021
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Businesses with aggressive sustainability goals can aim for full 100 percent renewable status by considering different resources for powering their facilities, including an emerging resource: biogas. In this article, Constellation explains the process by which biogas is created and becomes a renewable natural gas that can be used to produce heat and electricity, as well as to power vehicles.
Download this article to explore the environmental impact of biogas, including the opportunity to significantly lower GHG emissions.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Loews Hotels & Co - 50001 Ready at 11 Hotels
- High-Performance Building Hubs Support Professionals Navigating Codes and BPS
- Better Buildings Showcase: Life Time Chanhassen Athletic Club
- Multifamily Better Climate Challenge Partners Drive the EV Conversation
- With financial losses from climate change mounting, the SEC must act now