Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources
Date Published: 11/10/2021
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Businesses with aggressive sustainability goals can aim for full 100 percent renewable status by considering different resources for powering their facilities, including an emerging resource: biogas. In this article, Constellation explains the process by which biogas is created and becomes a renewable natural gas that can be used to produce heat and electricity, as well as to power vehicles.
Download this article to explore the environmental impact of biogas, including the opportunity to significantly lower GHG emissions.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Factsheet: Celebrating One Year of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Daimler Truck North America Plant – Detroit®
- Allianz Inaugural Net-Zero Transition Plan
- Decarbonization Navigator: A Toolkit for Organizations
- eBook - Decarbonization Navigator: a Toolkit for Organizations
- Why embedded emissions accounting is key to unleashing the power of circularity
- University of New Mexico's Unique Energy Solution
- 4 Steps to Documenting Your Sustainability Plan
- MGM Resorts’ 100-Megawatt Solar Array: Climate Action Through Solar Farming
- Ten Points on the Beaver State’s New Building Performance Standard