Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 3/4/2022
After developing its new fuel-agnostic and modular linear generator in stealth mode for the better part of a decade, Mainspring selected Smart Energy Decisions to partner with on a webinar to promote its new message.
Read this case study to learn how Mainspring launched this new technology to a targeted audience of hundreds of viewers from the Smart Energy Decisions community looking for solutions to help address the challenges of cost, carbon, and resilience.
Explore Smart Energy Decisions' Webinar Center to view Mainspring's webinar and a variety of other presentations covering all aspects of energy and sustainability.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update