Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 3/16/2022
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
While helping others achieve their sustainability goals has been an integral part of Smart Energy Decisions' business since our inception, we felt it was time to “walk the walk.” With the release of SED's 2021 Sustainability Report at our Innovation Summit, we are proud to be the first energy-focused business-to-business media company to demonstrate a commitment to progress across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
This report reflects on business operations in 2021 to identify opportunities for improvements in 2022, including emissions reduction and waste management, community involvement and social impact, and vendor and site selection.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2021 Sustainability Report to explore our ESG commitments:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update