Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 3/16/2022
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
While helping others achieve their sustainability goals has been an integral part of Smart Energy Decisions' business since our inception, we felt it was time to “walk the walk.” With the release of SED's 2021 Sustainability Report, we are proud to be the first energy-focused business-to-business media company to demonstrate a commitment to progress across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
This report reflects on business operations in 2021 to identify opportunities for improvements in 2022, including emissions reduction and waste management, community involvement and social impact, and vendor and site selection.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2021 Sustainability Report to explore our ESG commitments:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Alphabet's Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022
- Nuclear Energy as a Keystone Clean Energy Resource
- Energy Optimization Strategies - Going Beyond the LED
- De-risking Your Energy Transition
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- 2022 Better Plants Progress Update
- With financial losses from climate change mounting, the SEC must act now
- Chicago Public Schools: Smart Energy Conservation Measures
- Why Your Lease is a Tool for Climate and Social Action
- New Frameworks for Clean Energy: We're Not In Kansas Anymore
- Time is running out. This is our moment to lead the industry to net zero.