Sustainability @ Bucknell Update
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 3/30/2022
Source: Bucknell University
In its latest Sustainability Update, Bucknell University's Office of Sustainability reports on recent progress, including exceeding three targets of its Climate Action Plan, an update on Campus-wide sustainability projects, and a Carbon Footprint Inventory Assessment Update.
The report also includes a variety of columns from University faculty and students, as well as details on the groundbreaking for the campus's 1.6MW Bison Solar Farm Project.
Download this report to explore Bucknell University's commitment to sustainability at all levels.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio