Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 4/11/2022
Source: eIQ Mobility
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
The transportation sector is the largest individual contributor to GHG emissions in the U.S. economy at 29%, so vehicle fleet electrification can be a major part of meeting emissions reduction goals. But it is not easy. Fleet electrification requires a fundamental shift in mindset and tactical approach to management.
In this Supplier Spotlight, eIQ Mobility explains why the EV industry is now at a tipping point; the importance of understanding, planning, and executing your fleet electrification strategy in order to mitigate risks and achieve successful results, and a step-by-step review of the eIQ Mobility's Evaluate™ software platform, which helps organizations create a roadmap to move from ICEs to EVs.
Download this report to explore your successful transition to electrified fleets.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio