Alphabet's Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/31/2022
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Alphabet - the parent company of Google - has fully allocated the net proceeds from the $5.75 billion in sustainability bonds issued in 2020, funding new and ongoing projects that are environmentally or socially responsible.
In the Alphabet Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022, the company reports on the allocation of these funds in the areas of energy efficiency, clean energy, green buildings, clean transportation, circular economy and design, affordable housing, commitment to racial equity, and support for small businesses and COVID-19 crisis response.
Download this report to explore Alphabet's featured projects and impact:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio