Alphabet's Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/31/2022
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Alphabet - the parent company of Google - has fully allocated the net proceeds from the $5.75 billion in sustainability bonds issued in 2020, funding new and ongoing projects that are environmentally or socially responsible.
In the Alphabet Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022, the company reports on the allocation of these funds in the areas of energy efficiency, clean energy, green buildings, clean transportation, circular economy and design, affordable housing, commitment to racial equity, and support for small businesses and COVID-19 crisis response.
Download this report to explore Alphabet's featured projects and impact:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Alphabet's Sustainability Bond Impact Report 2022
- Nuclear Energy as a Keystone Clean Energy Resource
- De-risking Your Energy Transition
- Energy Optimization Strategies - Going Beyond the LED
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- 2022 Better Plants Progress Update
- With financial losses from climate change mounting, the SEC must act now
- Chicago Public Schools: Smart Energy Conservation Measures
- Why Your Lease is a Tool for Climate and Social Action
- New Frameworks for Clean Energy: We're Not In Kansas Anymore
- Time is running out. This is our moment to lead the industry to net zero.