Write an Expert Column
Smart Energy Decisions is committed to serving as an outlet for industry thought leaders to express their views and insights. Here are some possible approaches to an expert column we believe will be of value to our readers:
- Your view on an important industry issue impacting large power users - Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, and Government customers
- A success story focusing on how these customers advanced their respective efforts in energy efficiency, renewable energy, setting meeting targets (for example, net zero, renewable energy), etc.
Expert column guidelines:
- Objective of the column should be to provide useful information to advance adoption of energy efficiency or renewable energy by customers
- Column should target the specific interests/issues of energy and sustainability executives who are responsible for making decisions on energy efficiency or renewable energy (energy management, facility management, sustainability management)
- Opinion, insights, analysis, and your point of view on a topic are welcome
- Providing a suggested action that readers should take is ideal
- Promotional messaging related to your company is strictly prohibited
- Suggested length 500 to 1000 words
- Provide a headshot and brief bio of column author, as well as an opening image (jpg or png format), if available
If you are interested in writing an expert column, just complete and submit the form below including a brief summary of your column idea and we'll get back to you quickly.