To be presented Wednesday, January 25, 2023, at 12PM ET
Whether it’s driven by investor pressure, consumer demand, business partners, or altruism, energy and sustainability reports are front and center in boardrooms across the country. In fact, 90 percent of companies say they either have or are developing a formal strategy to manage corporate ESG practices.
But is your data financial grade? Is your reporting data reliable and defendable? If you were audited tomorrow, how confident are you in your energy & sustainability reports?
Tune into this webinar as we unpack the critical components of financial grade energy & sustainability data, why it’s so important, and what you can do today to prepare for an audit tomorrow.
- Which reporting frameworks require financial-grade data?
- How will the SEC ruling on sustainability reporting impact my organization?
- How can your Energy, Sustainability, and Finance teams come together?
- What is an Energy & Sustainability ERP and how does it help?
To be presented Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at 2PM ET
Now in its 4th year, the State of Corporate Sustainability Report has a history of taking a deep dive into understanding the biggest drivers, motivators, and challenges facing professionals within the energy and building management space.
This year is no different; built from the perspective of over 300 industry professionals, this year’s findings showed that both energy and sustainability professionals have critical roles to play in meeting corporate ESG goals.
In this webinar, we’ll be reviewing key findings from the report with an expert panel.
- How energy management is the first step towards corporate sustainability goals
- The biggest barriers towards achieving net zero