Energy & Sustainability Reporting Best Practices: Your Data. Your Way.
To be presented Wednesday, January 22, 2022, at 2:00 PM ET
From corporate America to the public sector, energy efficiency and sustainability is a key imperative, making energy & sustainability reporting more important than ever.
Organizations need to be able to report on various pieces of energy data, define it, and customize it for their needs. But how do you go about getting this customized data made available to your stakeholders the way they want to see it?
Tune in to this webinar as EnergyCAP and special guest, Lalit Agarwal, VP of Energy Management & Sustainability at EnergyCAP, discuss tips and best practices to streamline energy & sustainability reporting.
- Best practices for data capture
- Tips for building reports & dashboards
- Strategies and tactics for information sharing
- Growing use of BI tools and connecting different data sources
reLED = Efficiency2: Upgrade legacy LEDs to improve performance and savings
To be presented Wednesday, February 2, 2022, at 2:00 PM ET
When something is “squared,” the power has been raised. That’s what happens to the efficiency of your aging LED lighting program when you upgrade to the latest LED technology. Not only will your lighting performance be more efficient than ever, it will become smarter to set the stage for next-level controls and IoT technology.
Shift your expectations to how lighting will be maintained long term. Even if a capital project is not on your radar today, you can maintain light levels in your facilities using the latest LED technology and recognize greater savings. An Efficiency as a Service (EaaS) strategy could mean that today’s LED installation can be upgraded before the term expires with incremental bottom-line savings and no upfront costs.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- WHEN is the right time to upgrade your existing LED lighting to build a foundation for new technologies.
- HOW the latest LED technology provides the infrastructure for controls and IoT capabilities in existing facilities.
- INSTALL is easy and cost-effective to switch to new LED lighting and futureproof your facility.
- FUND your projects through an Efficiency as a Service (EaaS) model to realize a return on investment quickly.
Come to the session thinking about where your facilities are today and how you can transform them into the energy efficient smart buildings you want them to be tomorrow.