Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 24, 2017
Dates announced for SED's 2018 Innovation Summit
Following on the success of the inaugural Innovation Summit this past March, Smart Energy Decisions has announced plans for the 2018 edition of the event. With 'The Future of Energy Management' as the theme, the Innovation Summit will again address topics in all parts of the corporate energy management supply chain from procurement through demand management.
The invitation-only event will run Feb. 25, 2018, through Feb. 28, 2018, at the Barton Creek Resort in Austin, Texas. Designed and programmed with input from the Smart Energy Decisions advisory board, the conference will feature forward-looking content focused on strategy in both the supply and demand sides of energy management. The objective of the Innovation Summit is to help attendees learn from best practices, make new connections and discover solutions that will help improve their company's results and reduce carbon emissions.
Through a blend of keynote speeches, energy executive-only sessions, panel discussions, private boardroom briefings and one-on-one meetings with suppliers, topics on deck at the 2018 Summit include energy procurement strategy; energy efficiency, sourcing renewables; energy information management; energy storage; and emerging technologies.
"We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to work with our advisory board to create an intimate industry event that will focus on energy management strategy and the unique challenges faced by large commercial and industrial companies on both sides of the meter," Smart Energy Decisions Founder and Editorial Director John Failla said.
Both energy managers and suppliers acknowledged the importance of the Innovation Summit in their evaluations from the 2017 event (and check out the video below for more highlights):
- 93% of energy management executives said they are very likely or likely to attend the 2018 Innovation Summit.
- 94% of suppliers said they are very likely or likely to renew their participation in the 2018 Innovation Summit.
Attendance at the 2018 Innovation Summit is limited to qualified energy management executives and supplier sponsors. To learn more and request an invitation, visit the Summit website.
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations