Power Prices, Regulation, Sourcing Renewables - January 23, 2019
What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
The energy markets are complex, and it can be difficult for large energy consumers to monitor the constantly changing energy world to determine how activity in the market could affect them.
In their annual energy market outlook, Enel X North America’s Intelligence and Analytics team breaks down what large energy consumers need to know about the major developments set to take place in 2019. Divided into three parts, this year’s report breaks down:
- Why corporate buyers are likely to see costs for renewable energy increase in the coming years
- How natural gas supply and demand trends could affect energy prices in 2019
- The potential impact of emerging regulations in several key markets across the US
Download the whitepaper to learn more about the key market issues facing energy consumers in 2019.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey