Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources - January 30, 2019
Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
Data centers are in demand as the growth of cloud computing and the subsequent challenge of powering big data has led to a data center construction boom. This white paper, presented by CPower, offers a complete guide to how these data centers can earn revenue with demand-side energy management.
Data centers with distributed resources at their facilities, such as backup generators, are in prime position to reap significant financial benefits by monetizing their existing energy assets. The report will:
- Examine the challenges data centers face concerning energy management
- Identify and analyze potential assets many organizations in the industry already possess
- Review demand-side energy management including types of programs and practices
- Present a complete demand-side energy management plan for a fictitious data center facility
- Provide recommendations on how your data center can get started with demand-side energy management
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019