Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - May 6, 2019
Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
As electric vehicles (EVs) reach critical milestones, this white paper from EDF Renewables discusses the potential of combining EVs with solar technology. Used together, one technology can offset the cost of the other, creating a powerful economic energy solution.
With solar prices declining and the Smart Grid transformation providing more efficient transmission of electricity, improved operations and security, the time is right to look at solar and EVs together.
Download this report to explore the business case for solar and EVs.
Please fill out the form below to download the guide. We value your privacy!
- San Diego Zoo Global adds onsite battery storage
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!