Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - May 6, 2019
Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
As electric vehicles (EVs) reach critical milestones, this white paper from EDF Renewables discusses the potential of combining EVs with solar technology. Used together, one technology can offset the cost of the other, creating a powerful economic energy solution.
With solar prices declining and the Smart Grid transformation providing more efficient transmission of electricity, improved operations and security, the time is right to look at solar and EVs together.
Download this report to explore the business case for solar and EVs.
Please fill out the form below to download the guide. We value your privacy!
- EDF Renewable Energy, looking to expand offerings to corporate buyers, strikes deal for groSolar
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Calif. community choice aggregation program sources from new solar project
- Verizon signs 13 renewable energy agreements
- German chemical producer BASF agrees to source 55 MW of solar power