Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - June 10, 2019
A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
Summer heat, rising demand, and tightening supply increase the price risk for electricity consumers this summer. This white paper from NRG Energy shows both the challenges and opportunities for Texas businesses as a hot summer can encourage refocused energy planning for a smart energy future.
This white paper presents both sides of the energy equation:
1. How the marketplace is shaping up for the season and, specifically, how rising demand and changing supply could result in a market defined by "scarcity pricing."
2. How businesses can adjust their strategy for this summer and beyond through a deep-rooted knowledge of how they use energy and a shift to risk-avoiding energy plans and tactics.
Download this white paper to explore opportunities for savvy energy customers:
- The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Wells Fargo signs 10-year deal for Texas solar
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
- Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond