Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial - June 26, 2019
The Latest Evolution of Distributed Energy Resources - Opportunities for Businesses Within PJM
The increasing deployment of distributed energy resources is causing shifts in the century-old electric grid and a rethinking of business models. This white paper from NRG Energy focuses on opportunities available to businesses and institutions within the PJM Interconnection, one of the world’s largest organized wholesale markets.
This white paper offers insights into the evolution of DERs and how it is bringing businesses within PJM greater control over their energy supply through asset-backed demand response, a new way to improve electric reliability and energy price management.
Download the report to explore actions PJM businesses can take right now.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Skybox Datacenters teams with NRG on renewable powered facility
- 2021 Renewable Energy Market Analysis
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 34: Decarbonizing with Integrated Energy Management
- NRG Energy 2020 Sustainability Report – Reaching new milestone on net-zero emissions goal
- Are you ready to make full use of your facility’s flexible resources for demand response?