Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - October 7, 2019
Google Environmental Report 2019
Google's Environmental Report 2019 tracks progress on the sustainability and energy efficiency efforts of the largest corporate purchaser of renewable energy.
Google achieved 12 consecutive years of carbon neutrality and, for the second year in a row, matched 100% of the electricity consumption of global operations with renewable energy. The company also announced a long-term goal to power operations with carbon-free energy, 24x7, 365 days a year. Moving forward, Google is exploring the role of artificial intelligence in helping to achieve energy efficiency gains in data centers.
Read Google's report to catch up on their progress and to get ahead of what's next:
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution