Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial - October 23, 2019 - By CPower
Leveraging Energy Assets to Help Sustain Resilience in the Healthcare Sector
More and more, managers at healthcare and other critical facilities are dedicating resources to behind-the-meter solutions in the pursuit of resilience: to protect themselves from grid-wide power outages; continue to provide care and safety to patients and staff, and maintain a reliable electricity supply to support their operations without degradation or interruption. This white paper, presented by CPower, focuses on ways that these same behind-the-meter energy assets can provide significant savings, generate important revenue, and maximize the return on your investments.
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution